A Texas couple believes their dog was poisoned because of their support for Hillary Clinton.Matt and Beth Steadman said as soon as he put a sign supporting Clinton in his front yard, trouble began. First, the sign was stolen. Two replacement signs were also stolen. Last Sunday, the couple’s two-year-old Shepard mix named Abby got sick.The dog died Monday. A veterinarian told the Steadmans Abby had ingested a deadly neurotoxin. The couple believes the same person who stole their campaign signs and vandalized their SUV may have poisoned Abby.